Alcaston Gallery can provide service and assistance to corporate collections, investors, and major projects. The Director can offer professional advice and recommendation on acquisitions from within our own stable and by sourcing works externally.
Alcaston Gallery is a highly regarded dealer gallery with a National and International focus. It is renowned for representing and exhibiting Contemporary Australian and Pacific Artists and has placed key works in public institution collections, major corporate collections and private collections. Director Beverly Knight specialises in Australian Indigenous Art is a registered Commonwealth of Australia Valuer.
The Director can provide confidential advice on investment quality art acquisitions to compliment existing collections, and provide direction with establishing a new collection, including:
- Site appraisal
- Budget for acquisition
- Storage advice and management
- Advice on the collecting period necessary to form the desired collection
- Specialising in sourcing older and unique works
- Specialising in creating valuable, dynamic and interesting collectionSourcing unique fine quality corporate gifts
- Group or art buying collectives.
Alcaston Gallery can provide services to architects and designers in sourcing suitable artworks for corporate environments.
- Site specific artworks, including public installation, can be discussed on request.
Special commissions by particular artists can be negotiated.
Special commissions of complete limited edition print editions can be negotiated for larger projects.