Welcome to our Friends of the Gallery membership section. Alcaston Gallery has established the Friends of the Gallery special membership section to offer our clients prompt access to preview forthcoming shows and other privileges with a secure and reliable service. Our aim is to offer all of our clients including our growing interstate and international clients the opportunity to receive equal access to the key works exhibited, re-sale works and up-to-date information. We hope it increases your interest and love for contemporary Australian indigenous art, and develops further knowledge and appreciation for art collectors world wide.
Members sign up
What does the membership offer?
- Special on-line previews of forthcoming shows
- Access to special collections and virtual exhibitions through our ‘Virtual Exhibitions' including first offer of re-sale works
- Access to special collections of works suitable for superannuation fund investment through our ‘Virtual Exhibitions’
- Full access to past exhibitions – a unique resource to view selected shows from the past 12 months
- Be the first to know and keep informed about Alcaston Gallery latest news, newsletters, travel and photos
- User friendly – your password and user name will ensure you will not have to continually input your personal details when ordering or making enquiries.
- Priority personal service – direct assistance from the Director or Curator offered to any inquiry or expression of interest
- A joining administration fee of $110 is applicable
- If you wish to apply for membership please use the on-line membership registration or contact the gallery directly.